In business since 1993, Sharp Carpet’s in-house installation team stands behind its work 100 percent. A floor installation should highlight the beauty of your new floor, not how cleverly the products are placed.
Sharp Carpet’s installation service is made up of flooring experts who get your installation done to manufacturers’ specifications on time and on budget. By installing to the manufacturers' specs, their warranties and guarantees are in place. Our clients in Homewood, Birmingham, Calera, Jefferson County and Shelby County, expect the best from Sharp Carpet, and we deliver on budget and on time, backed-up by our warranty on all work performed.
Your sales associate will review what you need to do before the installers arrive. Expect to hear:
- Plan to be on-site for the installation
- If you live in an apartment, condo or gated community, arrange access and parking for the installation crew
- Remove the old flooring and dispose of it
- Clear an area for the crew to work convenient to the installation area
- Working and installation areas need power, access to water and ventilation; the temperature should be at or above 65 degrees
- Keep pets and children away from the work and installation area and vehicles
- Expect materials that expand and contract with heat and humidity, hardwood flooring for example, to be delivered before installation to acclimate to your home
If you have any questions or need help with any of the above, let us know and we will sort it out.