Ceramic tile maintenance from Sharp Carpet
- Vacuum or sweep regularly to remove any dirt or grit.
- Remove spills promptly using a clean, dry terry Microfiber cloth.
- Use felt protectors under heavy pieces of furniture and chairs.
- Use protective mats at all exterior entrances.
- Cleaners should never contain acids or ammonia. Acids can damage the grout and the glazed surface of the tile, and ammonia can discolor the grout.
- For removing grease, soap scum and mildew stains from grout joints see us for a professional strength Grout Cleaner.
- Never use oil soaps or wax to clean your tile floor.
- Protect your floor when using a dolly for moving furniture or appliances. Never slide or roll heavy furniture or appliances across the floor.
- If you need to remove sealers or waxes from your tile floor see us for a Tile Sealer & Adhesive remover.